Aliexpress Blue/Orange Covers are Horrible

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, don't bother ordering these. I was willing to deal with the lack of NFC/QI but they also have the following issues:

1. Power button feels spongy and doesn't work as reliably as official cover
2. Much harder to remove the cover from the phone than official cover (fit not as good)

At least they were cheap. Thought I would warn other people to avoid wasting money on them.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, don't bother ordering these. I was willing to deal with the lack of NFC/QI but they also have the following issues:

1. Power button feels spongy and doesn't work as reliably as official cover
2. Much harder to remove the cover from the phone than official cover (fit not as good)

At least they were cheap. Thought I would warn other people to avoid wasting money on them.

Good timing. I have all three of them sitting in my cart waiting for payment. :)
Thanks!

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Two words: Ali. Express. I cant seriously imagine anyone buying from that scam site and not being disappointed. They've got sports jerseys as well. Im sure they are great quality too.

atrsh

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine just arrived today. I agree the buttons are mushy and it is quite hard to remove but the Cyan colour looks so good it does not creak at all. The plastic feels slightly lighter than the original but that's because it lacks the nfc and QI charging pad. I bought mine for just ?2.73 btw.

I've glued the camera button permanently in place using plastic cement and a syringe because it doesn't spring back into its original position and messing up my camera focussing so I have to rely on the on-screen button from now on which I don't really mine. The power button is recessed too much for my liking but i can still press it using my nail. I'm wiling to sacrifice the buttons usability for now because I really like the colour. Also I'm pairing it ORZLY Fusion case which is an awesome case btw.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720