update 10.0.10586.107

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
(It would be great to be able to reply here on WindowsCentral with a Microsoft browser . . . )

On my L950, I got to work late yesterday because the alarm didn't go off. Then I noticed that the phone wouldn't charge until I rebooted it.

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
(It would be great to be able to reply here on WindowsCentral with a Microsoft browser . . . )

On my L950, I got to work late yesterday because the alarm didn't go off. Then I noticed that the phone wouldn't charge until I rebooted it.

Yes. I had to download Chrome as Edge sure doesn't work here. Getting ready to start looking for another site. Even though this browser is much faster, typing is a chore waiting for the characters to print. Anyone else having this nonsense? It looks like someone is selling every possible auto loading advertisement space possible.

MG

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Yes. I had to download Chrome as Edge sure doesn't work here. Getting ready to start looking for another site. Even though this browser is much faster, typing is a chore waiting for the characters to print. Anyone else having this nonsense? It looks like someone is selling every possible auto loading advertisement space possible.

MG

Why don't u just download the mtalk app?

Sent from mTalk

atst44

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm having a similar issue. I added a phone number to a contact and it will not show that contact rather than the phone number. Even in history it shows just the number until I reset the phone, then that one instance will change to the contact name, but any future calls still only show the number.

Yours appears to be worse. Mine will save, but not register.

I sent in a ticket to MS, this is the first bug that mattered to me on w10m, even though it's not a huge deal.

Pointex

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 920 - GPS Position can not be found or is lost (in both Microsoft Maps and Here+). Need to restart very often. It's annoying and dangerous when driving a car.
Do you have similar problem?

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
The only problems found so far are
1) Groove music can't start. The phone is doing the animation of the program opening and stops at a blank screen. The only way to fix it is to restart the phone.
2) When pressing all settings the screen is frozen after showing the settings page. You have to press back and go to the settings again.

ayngling

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
i would say battery is just marginally better for me on the unlocked 950 dual sim. losing the will now, ive got to go to london tomorrow and i know the phone wont las tthe day or it will but i wont be able to use it. never been like that with a phone and i forgot the lead and portable battery charger at work.

This fixes that problem: Genuine Microsoft BV-T5E 3000mAH Battery - Lumia 640, Lumia 950 - 0670775

I haven't had a phone that last me all day for many years, but the great thing about the 950 is having a flagship phone with a replaceable battery. (My setup for long days: Everyday Carry - All day meetings )

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
This fixes that problem: Genuine Microsoft BV-T5E 3000mAH Battery - Lumia 640, Lumia 950 - 0670775

I haven't had a phone that last me all day for many years, but the great thing about the 950 is having a flagship phone with a replaceable battery. (My setup for long days: Everyday Carry - All day meetings )

my 640 was good, lasted right up to the end of the day, i had the day off work and it didnt last the day today, took aout 20 pics, kids played a word search game for a hour and i was already at 44%, its the mobile data thats draining it, im convinced of it...

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just got 107 this morning - unlocked 950. After install, did my usual hard reset (no restore). Phone working well. One thing I noticed immediately was the volume in Groove was fixed. The previous build's volume was about 10-15% lower over Bluetooth. I'd have to put the volume to 30 in order to listen to my music in the car at a normal volume. Now, I have the volume at 26 and it's nice and loud.

Ge ek

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Is seems to me that this updated disabled the phones ability to record phone calls. Anyone who can can confirm this? Also are there any fixes to bring back recording of phone calls?

Vtectan

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 950 single sim ...10586.107
1. first 3 hours all ok...but after that HELLO stopped working at all....i needed soft reset to have that RED light again ... only once
2. i still have that strange sound from time to time from front speaker
3. give us double tap wake...i dont think that power button is a "quality thing" and after some time will "die" (3 days Lumia 950 owner...i still have to learn )
4. WIFI bug..... if i leave the area and return no auto conection...still have to disable/enable wifi
5. why windows 10 mobile works with only 7 tasks????? when i press long back and tasks are open.....only 7 tasks+start ....and i opened 10-15 (for testing) ...older ones are replaced with new ones...
6. Glance BUG...but i'll love it like a future feature :) - i have it on GREEN but if i lock the phone while i'm watching a movie (only in landscape) it turns into YELLOW (and this is not o color option in glance settings)....i'll like to have it ...it's good to know you left a media playing
7. even i deleted photos from app, when i open whatsapp, viber, fb mess i can see deleted pictures in share/atach option...when i select to share/atach it i get an error...
8. phone is faster and responsive that on .29 ....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss