Nokia 735 - Refuses to Charge - second phone same fault What is going on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Nokia 735 - Refuses to Charge - second phone same fault

I have a Nokia 735 for some time now and love the phone, but about 6 months it suddenly stopped charging and was taken into Carphone Warehouse and subsequently replaced. No cause given but unable to repair. Yesterday, my phone (another 735) did the same thing. I plugged it in to charge and it has stopped charging. Plug and cable both checked and working. No life in phone at all now and 200 miles away from home! Is there an inherent problem? Are there any possible reasons as to why this has suddenly happened?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia 735 - Refuses to Charge - second phone same fault

I have a Nokia 735 for some time now and love the phone, but about 6 months it suddenly stopped charging and was taken into Carphone Warehouse and subsequently replaced. No cause given but unable to repair. Yesterday, my phone (another 735) did the same thing. I plugged it in to charge and it has stopped charging. Plug and cable both checked and working. No life in phone at all now and 200 miles away from home! Is there an inherent problem? Are there any possible reasons as to why this has suddenly happened?

if this phone also has issues with charging than your charger could be the problem in that it is spoiling the charging mechanism of the phone.

Or your power supply could be very erratic and causing power issues which burns out something in your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720