mouse missing in continuum

navierstokez

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Anyone seen this issue where the mouse is missing on continuum when you are using your phone as a trackpad?

Continuum was working well for me until the beginning of this week.

Anyone seen this problem and know how to fix it?

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by peter leung 10586
Originally Posted by navierstokez
Anyone seen this issue where the mouse is missing on continuum when you are using your phone as a trackpad?

Continuum was working well for me until the beginning of this week.

Anyone seen this problem and know how to fix it?
have you tried unplug-and-then-replug?

I would suggest this as well. Reconnecting often times resolves things like this. Today is the second day I've had the Display Dock and using Continuum. While, I did not experience this issue, I had apps crashing randomly. I did a hard reset last night. Did not opt to restore from backup. I never do. Trying Continuum again.

Blacklizted

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue via wireless connection. It was ongoing in the last 3 builds. I decided to reset which sucks because my sms wont sync but it showed the mouse pointer in continuum. I have a new problem though, when you lift your finger off the trackpad and reposition it, the mouse pointer jumps to a different area.

Same_to_you

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Same here. The mouse is missing in wireless Continuum since a few days ago. It use to work, but with a delay of 2-3 seconds was hard to be precise. Also, if I try screen mirroring it's only turning the tv into a black screen. I've been hoping for a fix in the last night's update but no joy... (950 xl)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)