Fierce Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanP50

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
How's the phone running overall?

Actually, since the hard reset...sluggish...transitions seem hesitant...not quite a zippy as before. Did the hard rest because the Insider app didn't completely uninstall right. That, and now have this NOT FOR RESALE in red popup every time I start the phone...annoying.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The not for resale warning told me something was really awry.
That's why I went with the rollback using WPRT.

I was having trouble with the soft resets also.
That was taking over 25 seconds for some odd reason.

StanP50

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The not for resale warning told me something was really awry.
That's why I went with the rollback using WPRT.

I was having trouble with the soft resets also.
That was taking over 25 seconds for some odd reason.

Yeah. kind of figured the same thing...somehow "NOT FOR RESALE" "JUST NOT RIGHT".:) going to go the WDRT root later....after I finish my third scotch-o-rocks...it's Friday after all :confused:

StanP50

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, should have stopped at three, got nothing done Friday night...who would have thought. Anyway, the weekend turned out to be very productive. Was able to reimage my XL back to .63 fresh using WDRT and it's back to it's zippy self. Still no updates of any kind, guess they will come eventually. Was also able to resurrect my old Nokia VZ 928 with WDRT as well, and is now updated to 10586.107, and man does it fly...Joy. So, anyone looking for a good WP on the current production build and on VZ, let me know.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I've verified this phone is officially on the Insider program and receiving the .1004 update. This thread has been rendered obsolete, unless you're a masochist and enjoy pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12