Blu win hd lte insider builds

ADBB

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
The amazon UK listing for the Win Jr LTE certainly states that the phone will receive the Windows 10 upgrade. Of course whether that happens, is anyone's guess...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think support for blu phones with wdrt was just made to ensure if something goes wrong during windows 10 mobile upgrade process then ppl can revert back to their old roms i.e 8.1

since the upgrade is just days away there is no point in providing insider builds for blu...instead ms would provide redstone builds i.e build no 14xxx onwards to blu and others...once they are aboard with windows 10 mobile...because those are the builds with new features and everything....so I guess we wont be getting any insider builds as of now...but once the upgrade is done we might be getting the redstone builds....what do you guys think??

The only hole I see in this theory is the missing X150e variant...

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
The only hole I see in this theory is the missing X150e variant...

the missing x150e variant is no big deal.....wdrt will support it anyhow in coming days they have to...since they have promised a guaranteed upgrade for widnwos 10 for that variant as well....but I still dnt think ms is keen on providing any insider builds for blu...atleast not the threshold builds....maybe we will get those "feature rich" builds of redstone ....

Karel Coenye

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Currently I'm having a very bad experience using the WDRT.
As I tried to use the insider build before, and that seemed locked in 'applying update' mode, I decided to roll back using WDRT
This kinda broke my phone... as it is impossible to get out of airplane mode
placing the sim in another phone makes it work like a charm, but it seems like my BLU doesn't want to read the sim anymore.

I already tried several things, hard/soft resets, reapplying the firmware etc... nothing seems to help as once you're trying to switch the airplane mode off, it "flickers" between airplane and both sim slots like a madman.

Someone has a suggestion? Key is that my BLU is an european version, so there might be some incompatibilities on the G4 channels causing this issue, but if this is the case, there is no way for me to solve this issue. My only hope is that engaging in the preview will actually reinstall the drivers solving this issue.

Anyone else actually tried to use the WDRT without issues? just to know/warn other people

anon9699264

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
You've flashed USA variant ROM onto an EU phone. Flashing aircraft mode shows problem with radios, sim cards won't work. You need to flash with the recovery ROM (which is EU) in another post in the Blue win HD LTE forum here (kashifayed). I've done it on mine and fixed it fine.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Karel Coenye

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Thank you guys, this saved my device.
I did find an easier way to patch it though,
you start WDRT, let it download the US version, when WRDT asks for the battery check,
rename the file C:\ProgramData\BLU\Packages\Products\Win HD LTE\Flash_8.1.FFU to Flash_8.1.US.FFU
copy the EU firmware to this location, rename it to Flash_8.1.FFU
and then click next in WDRT.
It will then flash the BLU with the EU version.

I really appreciate your help

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
ok so the insider builds are now available for blu win hd lte...will someone please make a detailed video of the complete process...just like the Lumia owners have done for so many Lumia's out there..
make it quick and explain the complete process in detail...my phone is x150e so I wont be able to do it....RumoredNow I am xpecting you to do it??

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
ok so the insider builds are now available for blu win hd lte...will someone please make a detailed video of the complete process...just like the Lumia owners have done for so many Lumia's out there..
make it quick and explain the complete process in detail...my phone is x150e so I wont be able to do it....RumoredNow I am xpecting you to do it??

We're not seeing it yet in the US. Been trying all day, so far, nothing.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I've tried several times today to get the .122 build on my 640. It's just now happening.

It's also about midnight here. I may try the BLU in the morning. I have to run it through setup first. It's been factory reset for sale.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I've tried several times today to get the .122 build on my 640. It's just now happening.

It's also about midnight here. I may try the BLU in the morning. I have to run it through setup first. It's been factory reset for sale.
its ok....take your time....but please before selling ua device try it once...coz you might not be able to do it once you sell it..and yes please make a detailed video of the complete process...that would be helpful to so many of us over here who own a blu win hd lte....
looking at how things are shaping up..the actual upgrade process would be no different .....so dnt forget to make a video when you do it....

I am looking forward to that video...and the end of the day today...

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
its ok....take your time....but please before selling ua device try it once...coz you might not be able to do it once you sell it..and yes please make a detailed video of the complete process...that would be helpful to so many of us over here who own a blu win hd lte....
looking at how things are shaping up..the actual upgrade process would be no different .....so dnt forget to make a video when you do it....

I am looking forward to that video...and the end of the day today...

Help me understand...What video are you looking for? Hitting 'Check for Updates' and watching it install WM10? That's all there is to it...WDRT is only needed if you want to downgrade the phone back to 8.1...you don't use it to install WM10.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
what I mean is....a video of installation process alongwith the performance of windows 10 mobile on blu win hd lte
...what's there to understand in this?

seeremlive

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
what I mean is....a video of installation process alongwith the performance of windows 10 mobile on blu win hd lte
...what's there to understand in this?

First off, tone it down a bit. Demanding someone do something for you and then insulting them is not the way to ask for help.

The installation is: download Windows Insider, Register, Click Update Phone in Settings. The phone does the installation for you.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I see what he's asking; more of a review - show that Windows 10 will actually install to the device, clip away, then go to a review showing its performance switching through apps, checking settings, running games, etc. Like a review of it running W10M to see if it is laggy like the Snapdragon 210s (though they run pretty good); or if its fast like the 640 (Snapdragon 400/410s) or negligible from the 950s (Snapdragon 820)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
make a video when you do it....

First, thank you for your confidence in me...

However, my bandwidth is pretty slim for uploading video of any duration beyond a few minutes. We are hoping our provider gives the building a much needed upgrade, but right now I have 3mbps downlink and about 1.3mbps uplink max on a spotty connection.

I am doing my setup now on the 8.1 clean install. If I get anywhere with Insider I'll post here for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea