Blu win hd lte insider builds

JMX777

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to get the update but every time that I do it the insider app tells me something like (I'm Argentinian so it's in Spanish) "there's an update waiting to install, do it and try insider after". The thing is that I have my blu lte up to date (8.1 update 2)... Someone is seeing the same??

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
:asleep:
First off, tone it down a bit. Demanding someone do something for you and then insulting them is not the way to ask for help.

The installation is: download Windows Insider, Register, Click Update Phone in Settings. The phone does the installation for you.

I have not insulted anyone ...thank you for the advice though....I have x150e since no recovery image available so no insider for me thank you.:asleep:

Last edited:

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I see what he's asking; more of a review - show that Windows 10 will actually install to the device, clip away, then go to a review showing its performance switching through apps, checking settings, running games, etc. Like a review of it running W10M to see if it is laggy like the Snapdragon 210s (though they run pretty good); or if its fast like the 640 (Snapdragon 400/410s) or negligible from the 950s (Snapdragon 820)
yes you got that right....
I hope the battery does not drain...I am worried about the battery and memory performance on this device...

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
First, thank you for your confidence in me...

However, my bandwidth is pretty slim for uploading video of any duration beyond a few minutes. We are hoping our provider gives the building a much needed upgrade, but right now I have 3mbps downlink and about 1.3mbps uplink max on a spotty connection.

I am doing my setup now on the 8.1 clean install. If I get anywhere with Insider I'll post here for sure.

thank you...that means a lot..:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12