Lumia 950 HERE Maps

xapache

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any luck getting HERE Maps on your 950? In the store I get "this app is not compatible with this device" message. The other HERE apps work fine.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any luck getting HERE Maps on your 950? In the store I get "this app is not compatible with this device" message. The other HERE apps work fine.

There are multiple entries one being compatible for WP8.x and the other being WM10.... unfortunately who ever is charge of the publishing side at the Consortium Group (HERE has been bought be a group german car manufacturers) has messed up the store entry.

The links you need are contained in the article below.

www.windowscentral.com/here-collection-apps-receive-updates-windows

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

i just purchased 950xl and i am having problems downloading Here Maps+ , similar error message ... is there any ways we can inform the add developer to take a look and fix the bugs?

ps, is Nokia City Lens still around? - any similar type of apps ?

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
If you search HERE apps LLC, you will see two version of of each of those apps, one is for WP 8.1 and not compatible for New w10m , the other is the one for W10M

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

i just purchased 950xl and i am having problems downloading Here Maps+ , similar error message ... is there any ways we can inform the add developer to take a look and fix the bugs?

ps, is Nokia City Lens still around? - any similar type of apps ?

If you search HERE apps LLC, you will see two version of of each of those apps, one is for WP 8.1 and not compatible for New w10m , the other is the one for W10M
City lens has been rename HERE city lens now, just search that in the store, you shall find.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
hi all , problems solved ...

found the correct link *** app - ie, look for the HERE EUROPE B.V edition

ps found the city lens as well

cheers!

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for this information...as I didn't have HERE apps since I purchased my L-950 two months ago!

really dun know why MSFT cant fix such a simple bug .... I replace my trusty 1020 with 950XL and the first apps i wana update and download are the Nokia Maps, City lens, etc

really my go to apps on a daily basis, and when i cant download, i also went crazy !!!

lucky, found this link .... and the QR Codes, etc ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett