Keyboard problem causes Lumia 950 Xl to Rebot ?

ykottler

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
i have a Lumia 950 XL. (US Dual Sim)

i use both English and Hebrew keyboards.

whenever i use an IM app such as whatsapp, viber skype etc, i face the dreaded "latency problem" where i type and the letters do not appear on the screen, the problem eventualy causess the phone to crash and reboot.

it is a real pain as i am using whatsapp all the time and it is impossible to compleate even a short conversation without the phone rebooting several times.

i tried reinstalling and hard resets but to no avail.

i dont think it is necaseraly a hardware problem as i had the same problem on my 1520 running 10M (in fact that problem is what pushed me to buy the 950XL on launch day in the us)

i have not found any similar complaint in the forums so im thinking it has something to do with the Hebrew keyboard, (even though the problem also happns when i use te english US keyboard)

any help would be greatly appriciated.

Last edited:

Aviad Kohn

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Same problem in my 950 XL and my wife's 1520.
Hope will it soon!
BTW in .63 it work great. Now I'm on .107 sadly I can't go back

Aviad Kohn

May 8, 2013
Visit site
The only thing that work it's to hard reset and DON'T RESTORE BACKUP.i even deleted the backup from the server. But after the next update it will be back 😩 (worked on .29 .71 .107)

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
I never have this problem because I never restore from backup. each time I reset the phone I start it fresh. no keyboard issue ever encountered in IM apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786