Groove Music Hates You

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
So after the recent huge update and rebuild of my player has it improved?

It's been two weeks since the huge update came down the pipe and removed all my artists pics, album art is there but here we are two weeks later and I'm still missing 80% of artists pics. It's a familiar gripe with Windows Phone, it has been for years. Microsoft really don't seem to think that it is important that we should have pics to match the music and artists we love, oh they say they do but if they did this forum wouldn't be full of people sharing their "work arounds" or recommending third party apps to rectify the situation. None of which have worked for me.
We got a load of new features and tweaks in the latest build and yet FUNDAMENTAL things STILL haven't been fixed.
Trying to launch an album from a pinned tile is like going back in time, I was showing an android loving fan my 950 and he was impressed with the start screen, "are those individual albums?" he asked "yes they are" I smiled back. "Play one" he said. Oh dear I thought, so I hit one. True to form the player creaked open, the buffering circle span around for 20/30 secs and eventually about a minute after being activated the music started playing. Not the tile I'd hit of course, the album that had been playing before that one. Busted. Again.
I'm sure there will be a few comments about "oh do this and it will be great". No. It. Won't. I've tried every tip in the book, yes that one you're thinking of right now? Yeah that one too.
Groove music, I HATE YOU!

v0lum3

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Works perfectly fine here, very few albums from my 20gb collection was not recognized.. also i use pinned albums daily, works as advertised!
Maybe try backing up and do a reset?

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Pleased for you.
"I'm sure there will be a few comments about "oh do this and it will be great". No. It. Won't. I've tried every tip in the book, yes that one you're thinking of right now? Yeah that one too. "

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire