I have a white 950XL, does anybody want to trade their black back cover for my white one?

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I really like the looks of the black one, but I can't find a normal back cover online anywhere. I'd love a Mozo case but they're too expensive. Does anyone wanna trade their black cover for my white one? It's in perfect condition. I'm UK-based.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
They have those colored ones outta china for like $3 and free shipping. I got 2, orange and cyan, mine is a 950 with the original white cover. Though they don't come with qi wireless or nfc.

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
They have those colored ones outta china for like $3 and free shipping. I got 2, orange and cyan, mine is a 950 with the original white cover. Though they don't come with qi wireless or nfc.

Hmm.. Do you know if they do black? I can live without Qi/NFC for that cheap

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I put a black Amzer case on my 950 XL. Its pretty thin so not much added bulk. I would cover all the white except for the cutouts for the mics and speaker

Oh, and Qi charging still woks so you wont lose anything

emigrating

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by Jag Mann
I really like the looks of the black one, but I can't find a normal back cover online anywhere. I'd love a Mozo case but they're too expensive. Does anyone wanna trade their black cover for my white one? It's in perfect condition. I'm UK-based.

I've got one if you're still looking. Though postage will likely cost as much as buying one of the eBay knockoffs. (Also, check Amazon.co.uk, there are a load of different style cases and backs available for pocket change)

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for this! I will probably buy from here if I can't find an official one.

I've got one if you're still looking. Though postage will likely cost as much as buying one of the eBay knockoffs. (Also, check Amazon.co.uk, there are a load of different style cases and backs available for pocket change)

Is it an official one, and if so, would you be willing to part ways with it? I'd really appreciate that! If you're up for it, feel free to message me so that we can discuss things

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
If you get one of the cheap ones, and it fits, it should be pretty easy to peel off the QI and NFC coils from the original and put them in there.

atrsh

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have one of those cheap OEM cover from AliExpress (cyan). The buttons tactile is horrible. I had to glue the camera button permanently to the cover (no more pressing the camera button) and have to rely on-screen button from now on. But the colour is amazing though.

IMG_0248.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro