Earbud or headphone

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I bought 10 different under $10 earbuds with mic & vol control from eBay and only one has satisfactory sound : XIAOMI its box says:
  • 12 Ohm
  • 93 dB
  • 3 mW
  • 20-20,000 Hz
but I am not even sure if it is genuine XIAOMI or not but it really looks genuine:excited:

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Earbuds require less power to use for the phone itself. Headphones has better sound. It's your decision which is more important to you. Good earbuds are hard to find. It also depends on what kind of controls you'd like with the purchase.

This was what I purchased. The Monster iSport Bluetooth sports earbuds

WP_20151127_11_07_28_Pro.jpg

PROS:
5+hrs of listening time
sweat resistant when working out
BT, wireless so you can almost roam around your house
built in wings, does not fall out

CONS:
No foam tips included. (Foam can form fit to your ear canal for better comfort and stays in better, seals out noise better. you can hear your heart beat)
lacks bass
need to recharge

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the LG Bluetooth headphones. I buy them at BestBuy and the current model I am using have retractable cords.
So basically I tuck the headphones under the collar of my work shirt and when I need to listen I pull on the buds and the cord pulls out about 5 inches or so.
When I pull them out of my ear I can retract them instead of letting them hang and get caught on things. Plus they are stealth when I retract them.

The battery lasts 8+ hours.
I was worried about the cord wearing out as I pull them out and retract them multiple times per day but I have been careful with them and so far so good.
I realized that with the style where the buds hang by the cords I would get them hooked on things such as when I take my work backpack on and off, etc. So these might actually last longer for me.

LG TONE ULTRA Bluetooth Stereo Headset Blue HBS-810.ACBBNBI - Best Buy

Arunabha Goswami

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I use a Sennheiser CX-180 Street-II. The sound is surprisingly good for it's price point. It doesn't have a mic though, it's just for listening purposes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte