Comparing the X3 against the Galaxy S7?

Pirate Arr

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
The S7 has a 5.1 QHD Super AMOLED display as well as the new Exynos and Snapdragon 820 with 4 gigabytes of DDR4 RAM with only 32 gigabytes of storage with no other configuration with SD card support and a 3000 mAh battery with IP 6/8 rating for water and dust resistant. On that alone pretty comparable specs with the S7 but let's not forget the S7 is a compact device at 5.1 inches and is not a phablet so the smaller battery is a given. On the camera side the S7 packs a 5 megapixel 1.7 aperture lens front facing camera with a 12 megapixel f/1.7 aperture lens with 1-4 micron pixels and OIS and while it may have 12 versus 16 megapixels that the HP has the camera alone beats it since megapixels isn't everything. It has fast charging, and QI charging as well with a fingerprint sensor on its home button as usual. No USB Type-C though but overall it does compare favorably. Not exactly eye to eye given their size difference but comparable.

Posted via the Windows Central Beta App for my Lumia 950 XL

ikvn

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd go with the HP, the Samsung isn't bad by any means though. I used the Z Ultra before so I can eat the size of the elite for breakfast lol.
USB v3.0 type C
Dual front facing speakers
5.96 inch display that looked gorgeous
Battery
Finger print / iris and yes
W10 Mobile😂
Currently on the Nexus 5x and would like my windows back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member