Please OWNERS of a Mozo case for 950XL - I need an honest opinion

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Trying to spruce up my 950XL, I got an Amzer case for it. While it looks fine and is actually quite nice for an inexpensive cover, I was looking at the Mozo cases. I would really like to get one so my phone is the same width as it is naked out of the box. Could owners please give me your opinions / recommendations? I use my phone in a light to moderate manor, with occasional Continuum goofing around and some games here and there. Thank you in advance.

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
If you are a moderate user you should be fine. The heating/performance issues I posted about are normally after continued heavy use. I use my 950xl as my primary business phone and do a LOT of work across it (I probably get close to 500 emails alone on the thing every day).

I would suggest switching back to your original back cover if you are going to be playing a graphically intensive game. Game performance will be MUCH better.

The Mozo covers are beautiful. I have both the black and brown. If I am going out with friends and know that I won't be using my phone much, I still switch back to one of them.

h8zgray

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I agree with pdch above though I have not found overheating to be a problem on my unit. I use the Mozo as well as a NOOT hard case, overall eveything is working well so far.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've never found any problems with heat with my case. I've never heard of any issues anyone else apart from pdch above..

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Gonna be honnest - it's JUST bit bigger than the original case (that was goddamn thin), but that's ok, the phone is still thin and it actually feels less fragile.

And the loook.... Dayum.

WP_20160208_12_42_44_Pro.jpg
WP_20160208_12_42_08_Pro.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos