HERE Maps Voice

Roman Svihorik

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
would anybody of you advise me where and how can I change the voice used for the voice navigation in my preinstalled HERE Maps?
Briefly, I am not happy with current "English female" and would like to try another "female" - either English or US.
No success to find appropriate menu item.
Thanks.

Roman Svihorik

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I am afraid this is just not true. Yes, it was so in my previous Lumia 520. In my new Lumia 950XL there is just one application called Maps. Drive navigation can be invocated from menu item Directions, that's all. No menu item Voices or so. However, I can be wrong, I could overlook something - that is why I have posted my question.

raggedy b

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Fair enough,had my xl for a week now and have here drive and here maps as separate apps downloaded from the store ,are you confusing Microsoft maps with here maps maybe
Originally posted by Roman Svihorik
I am afraid this is just not true. Yes, it was so in my previous Lumia 520. In my new Lumia 950XL there is just one application called Maps. Drive navigation can be invocated from menu item Directions, that's all. No menu item Voices or so. However, I can be wrong, I could overlook something - that is why I have posted my question.

Roman Svihorik

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Honestly, I am not so sure now...
From the app (MAPS - Settings - About this app):
Maps 4.1601.10150.0
Copyright 2016 HERE, Copyright 2016 Microsoft Corporation

BonzeUK

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
As you said previously that is the Maps app.

You need to download HERE Maps and HERE Drive+ from the store.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99