Only for satisfied users of 950XL - Poll

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
The .29 update was available when I got my phone so I picked that choice but I have been happy with my 950xl since the day I bought it

teiva

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I've only just come across from android to a 950XL having previously had a M9. Im actually quite happy with Win10 Mobile and haven't had the problems other ones have had. So far so good

Paul1266

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Very pleased with mine. Bit of a bumpy ride to start but the recent firmware update has really sorted it out. Operation is smooth and battery life is now very good. Very happy user here.

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Firstly when i buy the 950 xl(single sim australia) i was very frustrated by the phone performance, battery draining af, hell alot of bugs and much more problems.. But with software / firmware update by update by update that MS has given us.. It's kinda fix everything now... Im fully satisfied with the phone performance when .63 is released.. And now im on 14627.1004, ROCK SOLID bro !!

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Very satisfied with my 950 since I got it 3 months ago. It is performing smoothly with the latest updates. Most enjoyable Lumia phone I have had to date.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
.29 fixed bluetooth for my 2006 acura Handsfreelink however my newer 2013 Buick Enclave is not great, frustrating when trying to take calls.

Also .29, .107 are not firmware updates. They are OS updates.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
This thread has a distinct title: Only For Satisfied Users.

The clean up has begun and will be monitored. If members can't honor the OP's request, the Windows Central staff will do it for them.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I am satisfied with the device. The recent firmware update has done a lot to improve performance. I believe it will get even better with time.

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm satisfied about the hardware since day 1. But, regarding the OS, I really felt like it was trully stable after the .107 update.

Now I made the mistake to try out the fast ring and am running the latest 14xxx build, and bugs are back. I know what I signed up for, but I really needed the little ui tweaks (the cortana button to look for music and the VV) so I decided to switch from production to fast ring. Still, I'm really satisfied about the device.

Wineglass4Two

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
I am very satisfied. Bought my 950XL dual sim from the local Microsoft store on January 16. Have not had any of the problems that some people write about. My device works great, but "different" than my previous Lumia Icon. Satisfied since Day 1 and with the updates since then, it is only getting better.

Y C Neo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 950 XL is the best windows phone yet, I'm very happy with it.
It was not launched in my country (Singapore) yet, I had to buy export set. As it is almost impossible to get the phone serviced locally should it fail, I purchased an Amzer TPU case and the Nillkin H+ Pro tempered glass to protect the lovely phone.
I love my Lumia 950 XL!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Since when are you really satisfied with the phone?

Apparently Never.
I have been couch shopping for the last 10-15 yrs. I am a Cellphone Junkie! I usually keep my primary devices for 2+ yrs and Lust after Everything in between.
950XL, 1520, Nexus 5, Dell Streak 5, HTC TILT 8925, All purchased Day 1.

My buyers remorse for the 950XL is only due to cost, and a lack of dramatic new features to keep me hooked. (Continuum surfing is infuriatingly slow due to ads loading)
On paper and in the future I believe I got value for my money and the device I "needed"
I have been able to complete my "work", so far, without issue.

My new love is for buying, selling, and trading on Craigslist.
Today I SCORED! a like new, BB Passport SE, factory unlocked, in trade for a like new carrier unlocked, LGG2.

I have not used BB before, and atm have no intention of using it as a primary phone.
But I am hoping having a new "toy" to play with will help me take my focus off WP till things improve.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
So, that BlackBerry Passport SE I got almost 3 weeks ago, today I traded it for an LG V10.
Craigslist has turned out to be more fun than my phones!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes