My Lumia 650 Cases & Accessories Review

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Lumia 650 Cases & Accessories Review

Nice! Considering a wood back myself but so hard to locate and a deal seems like it can't be found lol. I have some sellers who I am considering.

I figured I better get one before the supply dries up. Lumia is winding down. I guess the accessories may stay in the pipe a bit longer, but Mozo seems to be blowing them out on their site.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: My Lumia 650 Cases & Accessories Review

I figured I better get one before the supply dries up. Lumia is winding down. I guess the accessories may stay in the pipe a bit longer, but Mozo seems to be blowing them out on their site.
You're right. With that being said, I decided to buy too. I know Lumia accessories aren't super common, but these are nearly rare.

Sent from mTalk

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
in the cart was this super deal: 3 pack Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for Lumia 650 only $7.95

It came in and I put one on yesterday...
  • My 3 pack actually came with 4 - YMMV
  • Nice packaging
  • Complete install kit: alcohol wipes, dust remover, alignment tabs, screen cloth
  • Goes on easy, no air pockets or blemishes
  • Nice fit except maybe just a mm or two shorter than I'd like, but still an excellent fit with good cutouts
  • Feels good on the fingertips
  • Definitely a good oleophobic coating

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been rocking the Mozo Glam case on my 650 and have gotten a LOT of compliments on it.

View attachment 132290

Now I'm thinking of adding the Light Wood back... I think they would really compliment each other very well.

View attachment 132291

Still scouring the net, but in the US this Amazon Storefront seems to have the best deals on Mozo and we all know they aren't cheap.

BTW, have ya signed up for Amazon Smiles? Get part of every purchase donated to the charity of your choice. I made mine Be The Match, they have lots of great causes to choose from and you can change them from time to time as well.

Can you send some pics of that case on the phone.

I'm thinking about getting a case for my 650 but it's so pretty I don't want to hide the beauty :( It feels so slim and sleek and light without the case.
A friend had one of these https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Ea...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3602366 so I put it on my 650 to see how it would look/feel and it totally killed the appeal of the phone for me.

On the other side, it's just a matter of time till I drop it and/or start scuffing the edges. sigh.

Decisions.

Last edited:

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
My silver glam case from Mozo arrived yesterday which was sooner than I expected. I loved using the phone without a case because of the looks, and how thin and light it is but I figured I would rather be safe than sorry.

The glam case is probably the only case I would use on this phone because the case itself does have it's own classy look. The pictures make the case look as if it has metal edges, but it is just painted plastic. The case does add a bit of weight and thickness to the phone, but the phone is so thin and light to start with that it's not much of a big deal. The extra thickness does also help me handle the phone a bit better.

I will post some pictures of the case and phone when I get a chance and am not feeling too lazy.

I might pick up a light wood back as well before the stock disappears for good. I just wish the wood backs had the Windows logo on it.

RSB54

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I really want this black wood back cover, but can't find it anywhere. only the light wood one. where did you get yours?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Omg I finally got my wood back today! Got excited and snapped some pictures. Going to add one with better light soonish!

31b1d7d06910c141dc224e4fd93b752c.jpg
697f2d94c2edaa7a87728c60c6ef2a2f.jpg

RSB54

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks @libra89 and @squire777.
I had found one coming from UK, but it wouldn't deliver till mid January and would be ~$15 shipping. Searched again and found one in US, so it's on its way! Now it might beat the 650 here, also just ordered on eBay :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99