Front facing camera dead

SinrOne

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Good day.

So yesterday i was messing about with Continuum and tested the camera, tried to use front facing camera but it stays blank and gives out a message: Something went wrong, make sure your camera is connected, and its not in use by some other app.

So far i have soft reseted multiple times, used recovery tool to install everything again, though used a backup immediately. So what i would like to know, is this "common" problem, or is the camera actually dead after 2 months of use.. That would be disappointing as hell.:unhappysweat:
Im running 105806.107 , 16025.39017.

SinrOne

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Yeah i am probably going to take it back to the shop today.. Man i was so happy with this phone till now. Just got my Continuum few days ago and ordered wireless keyboard.. Well if i get replacement unit i hope it will last longer than this did.

SinrOne

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Today i finally got an answer from the service, they said it was damage to the actual screen panel?? The phone hasnt dropped once, nor the screen had any problems, only front camera went dead. Funny thing about this that they said i need to pay for the costs.. Talk about a disappointment right there, time for a reclamation. :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea