H+ Not showing on my Lumia 640XL

vimukthi jayakody1

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

i have my 640xl for almost 7 months and its a really great phone. Unfortunately I have a issue with one of my carrier.(I have 640XL LTE). I got Dialog 4G (srilanka) & Hutch 3G (srilanka) connection. My dialog connection have no issues. but when I change data network SIM into Hutch 3G, its only show H, not H+. And its very slow. My friend have Lumia 535, he uses same carrier & get H+ and also a good speed. I dont know y this happening? Any Idea? Is it because Hutch sim is 32K? (Dialog sim is 128k 4G sim) Please reply anyone having same issue/suggestion..

Olumayowa Odebiyi

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Having something similar happening here too. However, when I'm nearer a big city or the capital to any state in my country, the reception improves from being an 'edge' network to 'H' or 'H+'. Thought the problem was that of the network I'm using.

Since I use a dual sim phone, whenever I switch to the other line from another carrier, the connection is mainly H or H+. I'd suggest you check with your carriers first, then see if there's any improvement.

Cheers..... Hope that helps.

Facundo Osimi

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I have the same problem with my 640 XL (Movistar Argentina). I tried the same you did, put my SIM into a Lumia 635 and got h+ and data worked much faster. Already tried asking on the official Microsoft page but they only suggested doing an APN manual setting or a soft reset, none of which worked.

SocratesG4

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
The 1st slot it's a 3G and the 2nd 2G.Check and put your sim for data to the 3G(1st slot).

Posted from my phone
Keep Calm Because P.A.O.K. You Are

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers