Text Messages don't send or receive

I Like Cheese

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I have a Lumia 950 on AT&T Non-Insider OS build 10.0.10586.107
I'm having a troubling random issue where for no reason, my phone will stop sending and receiving text messages until I restart the phone. There is no indication that it is not working, as in when I send a text, it appears to have been sent. There are no errors or message that it failed. Also when people text me, there is no indication that I did not receive it. Once I reboot my phone, like magic a flood of my outgoing texts get sent out and inbound texts come flooding in. Has anyone else had this issue? I don't know if it's the OS, the phone itself, or AT&T issue. I can't seem to reproduce it at will, so it's hard to troubleshoot but it is extremely frustrating because I use this for work and I'm worried that I will miss something important and not have any idea that it's failing to send/receive. I got the phone in November and this has happened probably half dozen times or so thus far randomly and again, no indication that anything has gone awry except that I talk to someone who mentions they sent me a text or I notice I haven't received any messages for a long time (one time I went a whole weekend before figuring out it was stuck) :(

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I also have a 950 ATT with the same OS build. I haven't seen the same problem you're seeing, but I am seeing other small issues that clear up with a phone restart. So your problem doesn't surprise me, or even terribly unusual. I've taken to just shutting off and restarting my phone a couple of times a day just to avoid these issues. I find even a single restart will typically fix my small problems for the rest of the day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon