Lumia 930 - love/hate Windows 10

KkDrummer

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey!

What do you guys love/hate about Windows 10 on the Lumia 930?

I hate how slow the phone is to awake when pressing the power button. It takes about a second for the screen to turn on!
Also, some of the Extras in settings are still Windows 8.1 menus (display and hey Cortana)
Groove also needs work. Every time music is paused and another app is used, when back to Groove, it takes quite a few seconds to show the track that was playing.

And I love pretty much all the rest...pretty snap all around, customization is neat, most default/MS work well.

R3mis

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey!

What do you guys love/hate about Windows 10 on the Lumia 930?

I hate how slow the phone is to awake when pressing the power button. It takes about a second for the screen to turn on!
Also, some of the Extras in settings are still Windows 8.1 menus (display and hey Cortana)
Groove also needs work. Every time music is paused and another app is used, when back to Groove, it takes quite a few seconds to show the track that was playing.

And I love pretty much all the rest...pretty snap all around, customization is neat, most default/MS work well.

That's wweird about the wake time. My 930 wakes instantly after pressing the power button.

What I hate about W10? Battery drain, no forward/backward gestures in Edge and most of all WINDOWS CAMERA... Where to start on that... No stereo video recording, horrible image quality, grainy pictures when shooting photos in low light and just NOWHERE near as good as Lumia Camera in general... Minor annoyance are the nonsensically placed hamburger menus.

What I love? Pretty much everything else. Everything is just as snappy as on 8.1, design is beautiful.

I still miss better landscape mode support throughout the system and apps, though...

Lucas eman

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I completely hate everything about w10.

Battery drain is horrible.
Often the phone gets hot drains and still is slow.

So incredibly many bugs, like typing i see a keypad turn blue yet no letter is shown.

Screen touch is inaccurate.

The sound bug on recording video

The email bug

Etc i got a wash list full.

I will ****in never ever buy a wphone again or advise anyone to do so.

I been an avid lumia user for many years but this 930 was supposed to be the high end model but its a disaster.

Im very dissappointed, i hate this phone so much i just wanna twist it to pieces.
Will try to sell this piece of ****, hell i rather use 2 tin cans with a wire between them now.

In short my phone is so bugged i feel its become unusable and only good for destroying

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire