Why can't I sign into my Outlook account on my new 650?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I cant sign into my outlook account on my new 650

I Recived my new handset a few days ago and uppon setting it up i was concerned by the fact it wouldnt let me sign into my account to retrive contacts and recive email ect. by being unable to sign in I mean i enter the (correct) details and am the presented by something to the effect of "all done" or "we have added your account" and then the next xcreen is just the add new account screen with nothing saved. Other accounts sign in fine and my account works perfectly other devices. any ideas?

Paul1266

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: I cant sign into my outlook account on my new 650

That is odd. I had no problem with mine. Not much help I know. Did you get the latest update? Mine picked it up almost as soon as it was activated.

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: I cant sign into my outlook account on my new 650

I had something similar when I got my 950 4 months ago. It would bring me back to the sign in screen after putting in my information.
Well I couldn't get my numbers or mail,I had to wait one month to do a reset on my password, what an inconvenience to say the least.

I remembered an old google account I had and I was able to retrieve my numbers that way until I did the reset. If I removed my sim and pit it back in again the phone would lock me out.
Good Microsoft takes security seriously, I know I wasn't amused :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett