OTA Upgrade

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
W10m upgrade downloaded, and installing now, UK. :)
Had to download the Upgrade Advisor app first.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

FreakboyZA

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Is the video audio recording "bug" fixed that doesn't record any audio if mics 3&4 is dead?
I tested the insider version couple of weeks back but the no audio in videos made me return to 8.1

Chomiq

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Is the video audio recording "bug" fixed that doesn't record any audio if mics 3&4 is dead?
I tested the insider version couple of weeks back but the no audio in videos made me return to 8.1

It's a hardware failure of mic 3 & 4. No way to resolve it from a software point.

chris_gt

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Just to clarify, it is not solved. Just saw an article on another site commenting this.

The no sound problem in video recording is not only a hardware issue on windows 10, it's a software issue too.

Windows 10 doesn't use all 4 microphones, so if you have them all working you lose surround sound, if you have the classic failed mics problem, you get no sound at all when in 8.1 you did from the remaining working ones.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Test your device with lumia testing software, mine is working fine, and never had a problem with recording sound in W10M...

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
No problems here with recording sound in videos.

The screen flicker has always been noticeable on the 930, and is the same for me after the upgrade. I've never thought it was anything to worry about.

Chomiq

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
No problems here with recording sound in videos.

The screen flicker has always been noticeable on the 930, and is the same for me after the upgrade. I've never thought it was anything to worry about.

Try using voice recorder and see if you have any audio.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa