Phone reboot after taking picture ? :S

DatUtter

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Was taking some pictures and all of a sudden, it just rebooted... also the phone gets very hot using simple tasks. Whats up with that? Is this so broken...:unhappy:

DatUtter

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
ok, but it seems like a very annoying thing to do, i need the data on if someone trying to contact me on facebook messenger :p

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Did you just get the phone, or perhaps just update/reset it or turn on encryption? The OS may be chugging through a lot of background tasks.

evdel

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Getting hot is definitely a sign of lots of background tasks using the wifi . I could be app updates ( look in the store top right)
Loading maps or map updates for your navigation or a app that's behaving badly.
The most common reason for reboots after taking photo's is problems with your SDcard. Try without or replace with another brand.

DatUtter

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Getting hot is definitely a sign of lots of background tasks using the wifi . I could be app updates ( look in the store top right)
Loading maps or map updates for your navigation or a app that's behaving badly.
The most common reason for reboots after taking photo's is problems with your SDcard. Try without or replace with another brand.

I dont have a sd card.. so it cant be that :p

DatUtter

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
But after i did a few hard resets. The phone works fine. I closed a lot of background things and now i only use wifi when home and at work. Even the battery got a bit better after this :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99