BUGS: Running Window 10 Mobile on the BLU WIN HD LTE (x150q)

Codster314

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
The Navigation voice is the default app voice. If you download more language packs you seem to get more voice options as you get more languages. Change voices through "All Settings -> Time and Language -> Speech (near the bottom under text to speech).
Yea, but the option "Change the default voice for apps" doesn't affect the Navigation voice in the Maps App. I've changed it to "MARK" - a male voice, but when I do some navigation in the Maps App, it has a Female british voice. No matter what voice I change to in the "Default Apps Voice" under "Speech", it is always that British female. Does it change for you? If you have a male or female, try changing it to the opposite gender person, and start navigation. Does it actually change for you? Cuz it doesn't for me - I do not even have the English (UK) pack installed. Only English (Canada), and English (US), neither should have that british female voice.

Yea the multiple keyboards are fine, I knew how to change them. I just mean the ".com" button seemed to put ".c" in the log-in during Setup wizard. But showed as ".com". Made it a very frustrating time trying to log-in to the Microsoft Account. Not too sure what caused it. The ".com" works fine now. I'll test again next time I Reset the phone and go into the SetUp wizard.

JMX777

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
For me in the all apps section I don't have any picture at all, only black (same as 8.1) and the mails don't have lateral or bottom bars, so no way to go configuration,etc. I'm going to attach a image when know how to do it from the app... Win central new app is confusing....

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Bug #1 is starting to become annoying for me. Does this happen to anyone else? or is it just my phone? Be nice to know if I can fix it with another Reset or something. See the attached picture for an illustration. If you have any white in your background image, it makes it unusable. Have to swipe right then left again after an unlock, or after u press back from an app which places you in the All Apps window.

View attachment 123990

It's an OS bug that happens on all TH2 (10586) builds of W10M, regardless of the handset.

The issue has been fixed in the latest Redstone development build (for Lumia 50-series insiders on the fast ring).

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
I have read that in w10m call+sms filter will be present on all devices, anybody can confirm that it is present on w10m for hd lte? Because it is not available on wp8.1 for hd lte.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I have read that in w10m call+sms filter will be present on all devices, anybody can confirm that it is present on w10m for hd lte? Because it is not available on wp8.1 for hd lte.

This is the Bugs thread...are you asking about a specific bug within that feature? We're about as stock as it gets, so you might have better luck in the WM10 forums...

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
This is the Bugs thread...are you asking about a specific bug within that feature? We're about as stock as it gets, so you might have better luck in the WM10 forums...
I am not asking about a bug, I am just asking whether it is there for this specific device, its been in Lumias since WP8, however not found in BLU WP8.1 Update 2 (and not available in the store for this device).
From what I have read it should be available for all w10m phones. As I consider this function being crucial for modern smartphones (we all get calls from telemarleters) it might be considered a bug that such feature is not present.
So IMO it would be nice to know whether it is available in w10m, sorry for being off the main topic.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes, it's called Block and Filter now. for ur device, search for this App through sysapp

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
About the 4th Point in the annoyances list
BLU ROM DIFFERENCE: The Wifi icon in the top doesn't produce the "Incoming" and "Outgoing" arrows, that you see in the other W10M ROM's on Youtube. BLU disabled this specifically, why?
this is not a W10 issue. It is so in W8.1 also.
I have a X150E device. It does not show the arrows on Wifi or cellular. My previous win phone had it.
Another annoyance - cannot select 2G/3G/4G under Settings->Mobile + SIM -> SIM Settings

ADBB

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
My buttons are on the left of the screen. I have left all the DPI settings default on my BLU device. and did a factory reset. So I think this is how it should look like. Functionality wise it seems like everything is there that I need. Reply/create/ect.
In the message, the reply and such are at the top of the screen.

View attachment 124008

My buttons are also at the left-hand side, just as they are in Windows 10. My problem is that I can't always DELETE emails. whether from mail's front page or from within a particular email. The problem isn't always present though. It seems that I can use the delete function the first time I use mail after turning the phone on.

Ammie From The Hell

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
yes, we'll finally be able to block calls and sms. not sure where to find this option in settings (like it was on wp8.1 for lumia phones), but on blu you can block the number and manage other blocked numbers list directly from Phone or Messages:
wp_ss_20160322_0002.png
8SVzMNh.png

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, I've had a couple issues, app crashes & a phone rebooted after an app crashed it apparently. Thinking there are a few memory leaks in the OS that need to get plugged. Performs fine, albeit a tiny bit slower than 8.1, battery doesn't last as long, but not surprised about that either. It feels more like a RC release than an actual GA.

Mike Caruso

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Bug #1 is starting to become annoying for me. Does this happen to anyone else? or is it just my phone? Be nice to know if I can fix it with another Reset or something. See the attached picture for an illustration. If you have any white in your background image, it makes it unusable. Have to swipe right then left again after an unlock, or after u press back from an app which places you in the All Apps window.

View attachment 123990

As a temporary fix for now what has worked for me is in personalization / Start to change the style of your background picture from Full Screen Picture to Tile picture ...

That way when you swipe to see all icons, you will get a black screen if your theme is set to dark .....

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
2 things I'm seeing...

1: I can't plug the phone in to my Win 7 work laptop and have it show up to move files between the 2.

2: I can't connect to MobileIron at work.

BallFiore

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
2 things I'm seeing...

1: I can't plug the phone in to my Win 7 work laptop and have it show up to move files between the 2.

2: I can't connect to MobileIron at work.

Could #1 be due to a driver issue? Are you using desktop file explorer or the Windows Phone desktop app?

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Could #1 be due to a driver issue? Are you using desktop file explorer or the Windows Phone desktop app?

Tried both, it'll show up for a few seconds occasionally, but always drops the connection. It doesn't even show up in device manager as being attached at all...so something's up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99