In group notifications by account in the Action Center: Windows 10 mobile- why is it now grayed out?

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
un group notifications by account in the action center windows 10 mobile

I did this and it is now greyed out.

Is there a way to UN group them??

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Okay let me try again and see if we can get an answer.

In any email account on WP 10 950xl:
? go to settings
? notifications
? the first item at the top below the banner states ?group notifications by account in the action Center?

When this setting is turned on, it becomes grayed out and cannot be undone
I am not really sure what this setting does nor how to undo it

Can anybody help clarify?
Thanks

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay let me try again and see if we can get an answer.

In any email account on WP 10 950xl:
• go to settings
• notifications
• the first item at the top below the banner states “group notifications by account in the action Center”

When this setting is turned on, it becomes grayed out and cannot be undone
I am not really sure what this setting does nor how to undo it

Can anybody help clarify?
Thanks

Ok much clear! I think I know what it does, don't know why it's greyed out. When you get say 10 emails, it will group them by account ie. put 3 emails from Gmail together, 2 from Outlook together, 2 from Outlook1 together, 3 from Exchange together in action centre. So instead of one heading "Linked Inbox" then 10 emails, you see 4 headings and then emails.

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks rocket, I do see that behavior, and I'm sure it is a valuable and appropriate option.

The only weird thing is, I don't see any way to undo the option. Not necessarily that I would want to do is just strange that once you make the selection you cannot undo it.

Been on a couple of that runs with Redstone with notification problems, so I did a hard reset and left the insider program for a while, but noticed that this behavior is still existed in production.164 cell I was just wondering if it was something you my phone or other people were experiencing, and that the option cannot be undone

Thanks for the effort!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa