Dual Sim Lumia 950 XL Visual Voice Mail Finally Working

ramtwins25

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I guess I missed this in the "What's New" section of the latest release on fast ring. But I am so happy to finally see visual voice mail working on my dual sim 950 XL. Anyone else see it? How is it working for you?

pstroke1

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I have a 950XL Dual Sim on t AT&T and can't get my VVM to work. How do I go about getting the Fast Lane to get the update to finally have VVM?

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Old news. Been around since the first Redstone build. If you want VVM on your 950XL, join the insider program and enter the fast ring. the downside is that you'll be in the fast ring of the insider program and will get all the most recent bugs along with your VVM

peashooter14

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Old news. Been around since the first Redstone build. If you want VVM on your 950XL, join the insider program and enter the fast ring. the downside is that you'll be in the fast ring of the insider program and will get all the most recent bugs along with your VVM

Beware, they forked the fast ring to the next MAJOR release of windows 10 REDSTONE. It won't be general released until end of summer at the earliest.. You will get many more headaches just to get VVM. I got suckered into the fast ring for VVM and now am stuck...Don't want to spend the 4 hours restoring to the general release version of WP10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos