L535 W10M (Official) - How to Disable the Navigation Keys Vibration? [SOLVED]

TimTimmyTimothy

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I have upgraded my L535 to the official W10M (10586.164), done a hard reset without back-up, updated all apps, not using SD-Card; everything is okay. Except: There was an option to disable "Vibrate when I tap the navigation keys" on 8.1 but couldn't find it on W10M. On my L735 official W10M (done a hard reset without back-up, all updated, no SD-Card too), it's in "Settings > Extras > Touch" But there is no that "Touch" app on L535 W10M. I found it as "Gestures & Touch" in the store, unfortunately it's unavailable to download (region USA, keyboard USA; also changed them to different countries and languages, still cannot download the app) I'm sure the option is in that app but how to bring it to the extras? Or just how to disable the navigation keys vibration on L535 W10M? It's really annoying me... Was anyone able to achieve it?

Thanks a lot for your answers from now!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160321_0001.png
    wp_ss_20160321_0001.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: L535 W10M (Official) - How to Disable the Navigation Keys Vibration?

Have you been to the store and downloaded all updates?
You may have to retry some updates as they may show an error.

TimTimmyTimothy

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site

Yes, I have updated all of them successfully. No updates available.
By the way, store says "Gestures & Touch is currently not available" I just uploaded a picture to the first message and updated the text to be more clear

Last edited:

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site

Hmm, if it was on WP8.1, then the only way I can think of to get it back is as follows.
WDRT back to 8.1 and then upgrade to Win10M again (no hard reset).
It's long winded I know but should resolve your problem.
I have the 'Gestures & Touch' setting on my L535, on build .164 (in the UK).

TimTimmyTimothy

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site

Hmm, if it was on WP8.1, then the only way I can think of to get it back is as follows.
WDRT back to 8.1 and then upgrade to Win10M again (no hard reset).
It's long winded I know but should resolve your problem.
I have the 'Gestures & Touch' setting on my L535, on build .164 (in the UK).

I see... Thank you for the advice! I'm waiting for an easier solution~ I also changed the region and language to UK but still cannot download the app, ugh

TimTimmyTimothy

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site

I found the solution finally...

Dosya.tc - ?cretsiz, H?zl? ve Kolay Dosya Payla??m?
?ndir W10Mtouchsettings rar (Alternative)

Download Gestures & Touch app (.appx) and install it. Then restart the phone and check for updates from store. It will find an update for Gestures & Touch, update it. Then restart the phone again. After all, you can use recent version to disable navigation keys vibration without any problem again :)

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

I found the solution finally...

Dosya.tc - ?cretsiz, H?zl? ve Kolay Dosya Payla??m?
?ndir W10Mtouchsettings rar (Alternative)

Download Gestures & Touch app (.appx) and install it. Then restart the phone and check for updates from store. It will find an update for Gestures & Touch, update it. Then restart the phone again. After all, you can use recent version to disable navigation keys vibration without any problem again :)

I had the problem too in my 535 DS initially in March after the official upgrade but I had found the solution here in Windows Central Forum .I had not noticed your post then.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...m-system-apps-wm10-10586-xxx-branch-only.html

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ABRihRRvkwDlNKc&id=82E12CC32F8AF242!86580&cid=82E12CC32F8AF242

I found many others with the same problem at that time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos