Lumia 930 - Can't update to Windows 10. How can I do it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 930 - Can't update to Windows 10

Can't update my Lumia 930 to Windows 10. There is no Upgrade Advisor in the store and if i follow the link or qr-code, I see the app, but I can't download it, because "the page is for information only". I'm using latest Insider build, by the way.
Asking for help! Thank you in advance.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 930 - Can't update to Windows 10

Can't update my Lumia 930 to Windows 10. There is no Upgrade Advisor in the store and if i follow the link or qr-code, I see the app, but I can't download it, because "the page is for information only". I'm using latest Insider build, by the way.
Asking for help! Thank you in advance.

seems something is going on with the app. keep checking for any news about it, could be available soon in store.

even i am seeing the same info as you are. :)

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site

seems something is going on with the app. keep checking for any news about it, could be available soon in store.

even i am seeing the same info as you are. :)
The OP is already running Win10 mobile Insider build, so won't see the 'Upgrade Advisor' app.
The app is for WP8.1 users.
What OS are you running?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site

The OP is already running Win10 mobile Insider build, so won't see the 'Upgrade Advisor' app.
The app is for WP8.1 users.
What OS are you running?

what i understood was the OP is trying to update his 930 to win 10. he should be able to see that :)

anyways all he has to do now is join the production ring and he will be good to get the official updates in future:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)