Am I the only one with this problem?

KimRM

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
On my 950 I have set the screen to lock and shut off after 1 minute of inactivity. Right before the screen shuts off I see the screen brightness dimming down a bit. If I tap the screen to keep it from locking it's acting like I'm long-pressing the screen. If I'm on the startscreen while I'm doing it it selects the tile at the point I tapped for edit. Sometimes unpinnes it or moves it around on the screen.

Can someone else test if this happens on their 950 ? Firmware 16025.39014.

This is getting more and more irritating and I want to know if my device is faulty or if it's a firmware issue.

Other than that I absolutely love my phone!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
On my 950 I have set the screen to lock and shut off after 1 minute of inactivity. Right before the screen shuts off I see the screen brightness dimming down a bit. If I tap the screen to keep it from locking it's acting like I'm long-pressing the screen. If I'm on the startscreen while I'm doing it it selects the tile at the point I tapped for edit. Sometimes unpinnes it or moves it around on the screen.

Can someone else test if this happens on their 950 ? Firmware 16025.39014.

This is getting more and more irritating and I want to know if my device is faulty or if it's a firmware issue.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...lumia-950-950xl-out-only-wdrt-anyone-got.html

Other than that I absolutely love my phone!

device is fine more like a firmware issue bothering the proximity sensor. :)

a updated firmware version 10682 is seen on windows device recovery tool but i cant confirm how did it turn out to be so here is the link to a forum about the same. :)

PHuba

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I am on 16025.39025 and have this too.
It indeed acts as if it was a long-press and therefore shows the unpin/resize options and if I accidentally touch again the screen it will move the tile, unpin it or resize it depending where the second touch occur - annoying indeed.
Tapping the home/Windows button as a second touch prevent this. Annoying, that's clear.
Not sure it is firmware related - looks more like W10M misdesign (I am on 10586.164 right now)
Pierre

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077