Windows 10 for Lumia 1320?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

windows 10 for lumia 1320

Recently Microsoft published the list of eligible phones for windows 10. Lumia 1320 is not present in that list. Will it get windows 10?

derkaiser1994

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Does that mean our beloved Nokia 1320 will never ever get the windows 10 update? Not even in 2017 or the near future? I think that would be a bit unfair to us, faithful customers who still believe that Microsoft has the best client service in the market.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the information. Could you please tell me how reliable is the Insider Program and how different is it from the Windows 10 O.S?

On paper, Windows Insider is for early access to versions of Windows 10 on both PC and mobile before they are pushed to the public. It's divided into four rings. Fast, Slow, Release Preview and Production.

Fast and Slow right now are for the next version of Windows 10 Mobile and won't be available to your device.
The Release Preview and Production rings are the same right now, but the former should be a bit faster than the latter.

Reliability varies depending on luck, but the current stuff available to the 1320 (and most other devices of the same generation) isn't bad at all. The problem that arises is that the upgrade process may leave the device in a less-than-optimal state, so if it has issues after upgrading, hard reset the phone.

Otherwise, I don't think it'll be too problematic.

Shaggsss29

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Is it True....???That 1320 is been excluded from windows 10 upgrade for ever..??Means we wont be able to get the WINDOWS 10 experience on 1320...???plsss guyss...Dont do this yarr..The Technical Preview is jus worst...

Old_Mil

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: windows 10 for lumia 1320

I would just stick with 8...the phone runs remarkably well on it. In the end you don't want to have a device with a version of 10 on there that won't get updates vs a version of 8 that will.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett