Can we print with 950XL?

Leslielbk

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I was able to print on my Epson at home, but I haven't tried in awhile. That may have gone away, like a lot of things with this phone. But I'm not complaining. At least not right now:winktongue: It seems to me that we should be able to print any number of things: PDF documents, web pages, and anything from OneDrive Office. I can't even print a simple word doc. This seems archaic when eprint abounds. Please, someone tell me I'm wrong and just haven't been looking in the right place.
ps - I did update my Photo app, and can print a photo. Which is fun and cute, but I'm a business woman and I need to print excel spreadsheets, etc.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I guess printing requires hundreds of device drivers be developed for 950XL Win10 which occupies a great amount of ROM or RAM and present 32GB RAM might be insufficient for such tasks.
My 950XL although finds my HP printer but still cannot print using device driver developed by HP itself :confused::amaze:

tweedie

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Can print to HP8620 fine from the HP app. But not a great app (or I am missing something) cos printing out a photo takes up the entire page when all I want is a 6x4 inch print!

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
My 950XL sees my HP 8600 printer just fine. It did take a while to print a Word document, however. I thought there was some sort of standard that newer printers were supposed to follow to make it easier for mobile devices to be able to print to them.

FWIW, my phone is on the production OS .164

lankylars

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Windows Central had a report earlier this week that a dedicated Print option is coming to ellipsis/context menus, perhaps in the upcoming Redstone update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos