Lumia 735 - Windows 10 has a properly optimized firmware for this device? Bugs or problems found?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'd like to know if official Windows Phone 10 update comes with optimized firmwares for each device (in my case for the Lumia 735), or it's the same for everyone?
Did you find any bugs or issues by installing Windows 10 on your Lumia 735? Battery life is the same or WP10 drains more power? Thanks in advance for all the answers!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
'd like to know if official Windows Phone 10 update comes with optimized firmwares

nope as of now it is just a software update :)
Did you find any bugs or issues by installing Windows 10 on your Lumia 735?

the latest build offered in official build is very stable for daily drivers, in a way to isolate any bug it is recommended to hard reset after upgrading and your device will be good as new :)

my 730 is fast ,responsive and fluid in terms of navigation through OS

attery life is the same or WP10 drains more power?

battery life is still a major issue in win 10 affecting every upgrade and pre installed device, though build .164 is stable you will be very much satisfied by your backup, future updates will change this scenario completely :)

moonsite

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Upgraded my Lumia 735 on Verizon about a month ago. These are some of the thing I noticed.
1. Voicemail - The notification to tell you that you have voicemail doesn't show up anymore. But you do get a garbage text from verizon. You will also get a garbage text after you check your voicemail.
2. I found it not as responsive as Windows 8.1. There were always a slight hesitation when I pressed something. That was at the beginning, now it is a bit better, not sure if I am used to it or it finally start working better.
3. Email -- for some strange reason when I tried to respond to some gmail's emails with the outlook email app, my "back/delete" key does not work. If I write a new email, it would work just fine. Not sure what the problem is.
4. One reason I decided to upgrade was because I want to use WiFi calling. Apparently it is not supported on the Lumia 735.
5. I don't notice any improvement with battery life.

That is it so far.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720