Why is my Lumia 520 going into an infinite reboot?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why my lumia 520 goes into an infinite reboot? Hard reset not working

i have read some forums that this is due to storage issues, i used WRT to recover my phone but the software can't put my phone into flash mode cause the phone is on infinite reboot = the phone will boot normally but it will reboot after a few seconds or if you will some apps like store, storage. I just can't recover my phone because of flashing issues. PS: Even if you soft reset the problem still persists and hard reset doesn't seems to work it will only boot the device into a normal boot and restarts again. :(

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why my lumia 520 goes into an infinite reboot? Hard reset not working

i have read some forums that this is due to storage issues, i used WRT to recover my phone but the software can't put my phone into flash mode cause the phone is on infinite reboot = the phone will boot normally but it will reboot after a few seconds or if you will some apps like store, storage. I just can't recover my phone because of flashing issues. PS: Even if you soft reset the problem still persists and hard reset doesn't seems to work it will only boot the device into a normal boot and restarts again. :(

if nothing works you need to take the device to nokia care :)

Salil Jain

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why my lumia 520 goes into an infinite reboot? Hard reset not working

Same issue with my Lumia 520, keeps booting up and restarting even before it is started poperly. Soft reset, Hard reset, WRT reset wont work as the device powers off before these operations start. Took to Nokia Care also, seems that it will cost another phone to get the old one repaired.
Very disappointed by this unrecoverable flaw and that WRT is not designed to get this fixed or communicate the error properly.
Still hope someday someone will eventually find a way/tool to put life back in the flawed box.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos