Problems after upgrading to Windows 10 mobile on Limua 640XL

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I upgraded my Lumia 640xl with Upgrade adviser app. After upgrading it, did hard reset and after installing all apps again I again did a Soft reset. I didn't opted for back up. Started everything from scratch.

But I'm facing some problems which were not there with Windows 8.

1. I'm downloading Offline Maps of India region. I think maps are fully downloaded (as I can open and explore any place on map without internet connection) but whenever I check that offline download menu its always there stacked around 2 % or 12 %. seems like its downloading maps again and again so whenever my phone gets connected to WiFi its downloading those maps again and again.
There's not enough space left on phone memory so cant download there. there's around 16 GB still available on SD card. Its class 10 card and can handle everything pretty quick.

2. Camera app : First of all it will not open in first go. It will crashed. Somehow if it got opened and I try to adjust settings (ISO, brightness and other) it will crash again. If I managed to click a pic it start applying finishing effects on that (and takes a lot of time in that) or camera will crash again (after clicking a pic) and It will not open again for 10 secs It just ruining my perfect moments. I cant take pics again and again.

3. Almost every app get crashed if I stress them, Like scrolling them very quick, In setting menu if I access them speedly it will crash and shows me Home screen.

Do we have any solutions for these? I don't want to do another hard reset it again and download all those apps again and setting everything back. I'm loving windows 10 don't want to go back. How much time MS will take to give us update again?

rgosh

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
My screen starts flickering when playing any video using Movies&TV App and myTube. Doesn't happen with other apps. Is this a known issue?

SocratesG4

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
You are at w10 fast ring.I had the same problems with my phone.Just roll buck to production rig or wait the upcoming update this week and see if they fixed the issue.

Posted from my Lumia 640 Xl dual sim 10586.218

aditya chavan1

Mar 27, 2017
Visit site
In my lumia 640xl camera app is not working in low light...whn i adjust some settings with pro mode and click the image then its not working...image comes very darker literally i cant see anything in image.what can i do?plz help me...

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
yeah those are bugs of fast ring, last week i update on fast to get creative update and get all this bugs, waiting the 25 for clean the phone

AllanQuatermain

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Decided to update my 640XL over Easter weekend and many apps were not working properly and some failed to launch, also not running well with freezing of screen, so used recovery tool to reinstall 8.1 and all is back to normal, personally I prefer 8.1 after trying windows phone 10 even for just a few days, same on my PC 8.1 to 10 went back to 8.1 after problems,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb