From Cyan to Denim?

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 1320 is on W10 (via the insiders preview) but in the info it still states that my phone is running Lumia Cyan. Is there a way to update the firmware to Denim without going back to Windows 8? And even if I go back to Windows 8, how would I get Denim if Cricket (my wireless carrier) never released Denim as an update on the 1320?

Any thoughts?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My Lumia 1320 is on W10 (via the insiders preview) but in the info it still states that my phone is running Lumia Cyan. Is there a way to update the firmware to Denim without going back to Windows 8? And even if I go back to Windows 8, how would I get Denim if Cricket (my wireless carrier) never released Denim as an update on the 1320?

Any thoughts?

1. If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure there isn't any different between Denim and Cyan for older devices.

2. Since Cricket never released it anyway, you can't do anything for the most part. (you may be able to flash it to a different region but i think with an older device it doesn't make a difference.)

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
1. If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure there isn't any different between Denim and Cyan for older devices.

2. Since Cricket never released it anyway, you can't do anything for the most part. (you may be able to flash it to a different region but i think with an older device it doesn't make a difference.)

Fair enough. Thanks :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa