Lumia 950 notifications stopped, has anyone come across this problem?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 950 notifications stopped

I'm still seeing notifications on the glance screen as usual but my Outlook email notifications no longer appear in the pull down notifications screen (other email still does). I'm not sure when this started - seemed random - but I can't tie it to anything specific. Anyone else having this problem?

anachrotech

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
My phone went from perfect with the .29 update to being no better than my htc 8.X after the last updates (ATT). Very disappointed.
Like you, email notifications appear on glance but that's not 100% of the time, nor do I get my notification sound. And it no longer works well with my car (Sync) when it was flawless before. I'm getting ready to chuck it. I've done the hard reset with no result except my photos ending up a mess.:eck:

ETA 4/2/2016: After Outlook Mail update, notification and sound returned on glance screen.

Last edited:

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Since about 3 weeks ago I'm seeing outlook email counts on the lock and glance screen not show up correctly.It either shows the wrong number of emails pending or none at all.

I'm on insider fast build. Not sure what caused it. Their have been several mail app updates, several fast ring updates and a firmware from ATT. Before this it always worked perfectly.

Justyn Egert

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: Lumia 950 notifications stopped

I'm still seeing notifications on the glance screen as usual but my Outlook email notifications no longer appear in the pull down notifications screen (other email still does). I'm not sure when this started - seemed random - but I can't tie it to anything specific. Anyone else having this problem?
This was my post originally (not registered yet) - agreed, the latest Outlook app update appears to have fixed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro