Why is my Power Button not locking my screen?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why is my Power Button is not locking my screen?

I am using Lumia 520 and today in the evening i just installed an app from Store i.e VPN App. After that i set all the VPN settings according to that app but my phone started behaving strange. I uninstall that, remove all the settings from VPN and also turned it off but the Power button of my phone is not locking my screen. I can power off, take screen shot and reset my phone using the same Power button but it is just not Locking the screen. I reset my phone almost 10 times but this problem is not solving. Kindly help me please. Thank u.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: why is my Power Button is not locking my screen?

I am using Lumia 520 and today in the evening i just installed an app from Store i.e VPN App. After that i set all the VPN settings according to that app but my phone started behaving strange. I uninstall that, remove all the settings from VPN and also turned it off but the Power button of my phone is not locking my screen. I can power off, take screen shot and reset my phone using the same Power button but it is just not Locking the screen. I reset my phone almost 10 times but this problem is not solving. Kindly help me please. Thank u.

You coukd try hard resetting the phone . Settings.. About.. Reset it could be a glitch brought about with the app.

**note backup your phone first as all data gets wiped with hard reset**

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism