HI All,
    I updated my 640XL to W10M as soon as OTA was out. Tested it for a few days and now, i just swapped my sim from Samsung note 4.
    I will try to cover all the points i have noticed. Let me know if anything is missed and i will try to add it.
    640XL on W10M :

1. Screen tap : not as smooth as 8.1. Sometimes, i have to tap 2-3 times .
    2. Stability: No Crashes/ random reboots observed till date
    3. Battery life: Battery life seems to be holding good ( maybe better than 8.1). Battery drained quickly when i did the setup (maybe due to synching of various accounts)
    4. Maps: Default map app is great! One if the main reasons i used android was google maps. Here maps didn't work well for me. It won't show alternate routes etc etc. This one works perfect.
    5. Camera: Camera is working fine, burst shots etc. all working fine.
    6. Heating : NO heating observed.
    7. Apps : I mostly use Facebook, twitter, 6tag, evernote, amazon shopping app, a few banking and payment apps. The new Twitter app is awesome. LinkedIn is still a mess ..
    8. "resuming screen" : Observed a few times, not a deal breaker
    9. Vibration mode: Mobile vibrates continuously when receiving a call ( in 8.1, it will vibrate only once)
    10. Network reception : seems solid.
    11. Emails: Using outlook mail, gmail and one Corporate exchange account. Works perfect!

I was annoyed with my android- note 4 heating up suddenly, sudden battery drain, network reception issues etc.
    So far, this 640XL with W10 ticks all the boxes i need.
    **Forgot to mention Cortana: the auto dnd mode at specified time is just awesome :D. No more unnecessary waking up in night by some text or notification.

I believe Microsoft has done a good job here. It will be interesting to see how it goes ahead.
    **Love Windows **
    03-30-2016 01:18 AM
    Nice.

For vibration mode : try disabling vibration and then enabling it again. Just a thought
    03-30-2016 08:11 AM
    Or maybe you can try disabling the vibration, restart the phone and enable the vibration. Another thought.
    03-31-2016 10:07 AM