For 1520 Repair Service

Eye D 10 T

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
This has been posted about before but it's been some time since. Just wanted to share this as the company website url has changed.
If you need to repair your 1520 and don't want to diy, go here https://www.palcotech.com/
I've had a broken screen fixed previously and recently had a new battery replaced.
No complaints with their service, just ship it to them and they will ship it back. Takes roughly a week.
The prices seem decent and it's about the only reliable option I've found for fixing this rare phone.
They used to only carry at&t branded screens for replacement, not sure if that's still the case.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I went through the motions and got an estimate of $49 for a new battery... Good to know. I'm not there yet, but of course my battery isn't getting any younger.

cariocap

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
The lack of a decent technical assistance in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is forcing me to move to Apple. There is a company (PLL) that has a lot of complains about their service and its the only assistance in my state, so, its time to move to a company that supports me when I need help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss