Sales wise, I wonder how this phone is doing?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
In comparison to other windows phone on tmobile but also in general.

I know these forums are not indicative of the sales but goodness I wish it was a bit more acto e here.

scottakoons

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Just picked up the Alcatel Fierce XL today at my local T-Mobile store. I chose it over a used 640 XL for the same price. Decided to support both an OEM and T-Mobile with this purchase seeing how things have been going this year with w10m. Having it only a few hours now, what I miss the most are the glance screen and double tap to wake or sleep. I always carry two phones for work, one being Windows and the other Android. So far, so good, and will be subscribing to this forum myself for interest in others experience with the Fierce XL.

scottakoons

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
It's not the fastest, but it seems to help the battery life. Too soon for me to tell if I'll need to recharge daily. Currently updating to Redstone since it's eligible. I still think it was worth supporting Alcatel, and look forward to seeing what they release next.

scottakoons

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I'll take battery life over speed most days off the week. Updating it to Redstone since it's eligible and will compare it to my 640 running 10586.164. I hope the 2Gb of ram proves helpful.

sfbest23

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I think the phone is fairly quick. My previous experience with Windows on a phone was a Lumia 521. Windows 10 on that was slooow. I am coming from a Moto G running Cyanogenmod 13. Compared to that, this Fierce XL flies.

Re: sales... I only have anecdotal experience. I was in a T-Mobile store last week, and the sales associate said that they had actually sold 'quite a few'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium