From 535 to iPhone 5s to Lumia 650 - inital thoughts

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hello all. I had a 535 which I really liked but decided to go back to an iPhone. My reason for that was at the time the app gap and some internal compulsion to get it. So I had a 5s and really liked it. However this morning my new Lumia 650 arrived. Why did I change? An iPhone is a great...toy, I love playing mobile strike on it (if you know a good Windows equivelant please tell me!!). It has some great apps. It is a terrible communication device however. Being used to wp and my calander info on lock screen, and on live tiles, and on cortana, I found myself missing appointments on the iPhone as there are so few ways for it to remind me. I also did not find the app gap existed other than time wasting games that I can do without.

So here are my first thoughts of my Lumia 650.

Love the look, I have the white one, and it looks fantastic, the screen is amazing and there is NO LAG on general use for those who obsess about the size of the snapdragon.

Love having glance this is a new feature for me.

Love having a step counter!! Thought I had lost this with my iPhone going

Did I mention the screen, it's pretty darn good, clear black is awesome

Windows 10 has thrown NO glitches at all so far, it's fast, smooth and doing what I expect it to.

Overall a great device that I'm really enjoying putting through its paces. Would recommend this one folks :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb