[L950] Microsoft Sync issues?

nyrnd1

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Not sure if this is the correct place to write but the Ford site was not helpful. I have had nothing but issues with my 950 and Ford Synch. Some are fixed and some aren't. Actually as much as i like this phone it is remarkably buggy and i feel like i bought a test product that i am helping get past beta but enough of that. The latest issue is that when i download my phonebook to the car it only downloads A-G and nothing else. My wife downloaded her iPhone and of course it downloaded everything. It leads me to believe it is my phone . i have downloaded it many times,deleted and reinstalled it, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

VineRider

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Did you try deleting the phone from your car and re pairing it with bluetooth?

I am using a 950 with a 2014 Ford Explorer and don't have any issues.

Is this an AT&T branded phone, or a dual sim unlocked? What firmware and operating system? I am on the .164 build of the operating system and 39033 firmware. My phone is AT&T branded 950

nyrnd1

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I also have an AT&T branded 950. I am on the fast ring and have 14295. I am also on the 39033. I have done the delete and reinstall as you suggested but still have the issue.

PMantle

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I have an issue with songs playing from my phone instead of through the car. This is true even though the song is showing up on the car screen and I can change songs through the car system. If I stop, turn off the car, then restart, it will sometimes fix itself. No idea what is going on there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss