Lumia 950 vs 950 XL

Nurtaeff

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Hello comrades,

My old 1520 has finally died :crying: and I just bought a Lumia 950 :smile: with $100 discount at Microsoft Store. The total price was about $450 (before taxes, of course). Now thinking about exchanging it to XL since battery, CPU and size are better, faster, bigger. But not sure if it's worth another $200... :confused:

Any opinions, ideas, suggestions?

Thanks!

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello comrades,

My old 1520 has finally died :crying: and I just bought a Lumia 950 :smile: with $100 discount at Microsoft Store. The total price was about $450 (before taxes, of course). Now thinking about exchanging it to XL since battery, CPU and size are better, faster, bigger. But not sure if it's worth another $200... :confused:

Any opinions, ideas, suggestions?

Thanks!
Congrats! It should only be $100 more for the XL right? I'm not sure if it's worth the price difference either way. I think the CPU has a tendency to run a little hotter than on the 950. Other than the slightly faster CPU and the bigger screen, the phones are basically identical.

Also: the large glass camera window is prone to breaking when you drop the phone, I would guess more so than on the 950 which has much less camera glass.

Leslielbk

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I love my xl. I paid alot more because it was brand new to market but got the continuum with it. Like that too, when i use it. I'm a fan of a bigger display (could be age :))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss