Delete Button issues with photos

Alan Gould

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Go to any photo using Win 1o OS for phone.

Issue 1 - Hold down on the photo to trigger menu. Menu option Delete does NOT delete the photo. However, if you select the trashcan icon below, it will delete the photo.

Issue 2 - If you use the trashcan icon to delete, the Delete and Cancel buttons are slightly covered over. They do not display correctly; both in vertical view and horizontal view.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Go to any photo using Win 1o OS for phone.

Issue 1 - Hold down on the photo to trigger menu. Menu option Delete does NOT delete the photo. However, if you select the trashcan icon below, it will delete the photo.

Issue 2 - If you use the trashcan icon to delete, the Delete and Cancel buttons are slightly covered over. They do not display correctly; both in vertical view and horizontal view.

I am unable to replicate your issue no 1. I deleted a photo and a video from photos app using the long press method and both are gone. In your photos settings, is linked duplicates toggle on or off? And what about show my cloud only content? This one should be off

Issue 2, it deletes fine in my case

Can you change display scaling in settings and see what happens with photos app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel