Reset my Nokia 635 and received Windows 10 mobile - No Windows Insider app installed

montboyd

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
My wife is needing a phone and being as I was not using my 635 I decided to do a hard reset in the "About" setting area.

I was quite surprised to discover that W10 Mobile was installed.

Was this because this phone previously was running W10 Mobile under the Insider Preview Ring?

Frankly despite what MS had determined for the part I had little trouble with W10 M.

My wife will not be using a data plan on this phone, just texting and voice.

Will it be possible or recommended to revert back to 8 (or at least 8.1)

If MS does not want or think 10 should be under that OS will my wife have problems in the future?

I find that to be a concern

Thanks

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
My wife is needing a phone and being as I was not using my 635 I decided to do a hard reset in the "About" setting area.

I was quite surprised to discover that W10 Mobile was installed.

Was this because this phone previously was running W10 Mobile under the Insider Preview Ring?

Frankly despite what MS had determined for the part I had little trouble with W10 M.

My wife will not be using a data plan on this phone, just texting and voice.

Will it be possible or recommended to revert back to 8 (or at least 8.1)

If MS does not want or think 10 should be under that OS will my wife have problems in the future?

I find that to be a concern

Thanks

You made a little confusion: Hard Reset install last downloaded build! That's the same as desktops and notebooks
If you want turn back to Factory build, you must use Windows Device Recovery Tool

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium