Lumia 950 XL Box contents

ryankelsey7

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Just got my new XL and I was surprised to find that it came with earbuds. None of the unboxings I viewed on YouTube showed any earbuds. They are like black apple earbuds. Anyone else receive earbuds with their 950/950 XL?

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just got my new XL and I was surprised to find that it came with earbuds. None of the unboxings I viewed on YouTube showed any earbuds. They are like black apple earbuds. Anyone else receive earbuds with their 950/950 XL?

It depends on regions. Phones in Europe normally all come with earbuds. American phones, on the other hand, seem to normally not have them in the box.

TheChazas

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
It depends on regions. Phones in Europe normally all come with earbuds. American phones, on the other hand, seem to normally not have them in the box.
More or less, but in Baltic countries, Germany it does not come with Earphones since the *20 Lumias. Where I have really seen Earbuds included, was India and Spain.

BonzeUK

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Mine was bought in UK, but didn't have buds.

Out of interest what do they look like?
Do they have any branding?

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
More or less, but in Baltic countries, Germany it does not come with Earphones since the *20 Lumias. Where I have really seen Earbuds included, was India and Spain.

I haven't bought any Lumia since Nokia left, but until the x30 series, they came with earbuds. I bought the 930, the 830 and a 630 all in Germany and they all came with earbuds. Can't speak about how things worked after Nokia left WP, though. But I've seen similar complaints about Android phones. Americans tend to complain about their phones lacking earbuds but they all come with them in Europe. The latest example is the new HTC 10 which in Europe comes with noise-cancelling earbuds but in the US doesn't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss