Notifications in Action Center are not syncing with lock screen and glance screen, why?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Notifications in Action Center are not syncing with lock screen and glance screen

Hi,

Recently just updated my Lumia 640XL to windows 10. However, i noticed that when i clear all my notifications in action center, lock screen and glance screen still show notifications. I have to go to individual apps, eg. outlook, whatsapp to disable the notifications in lock screen and glance screen.

I don't have this problem in windows 8.1. For me, sometimes the notifications are not important and i would like to clear them in action center quickly without having to key in password in lock screen and go to individual apps to clear these notifications.
Can someone tell me how to solve this issue or you are facing the same thing here.

Regards,
Mathew

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Notifications in Action Center are not syncing with lock screen and glance screen

I noticed that too. Looks like the only way to sync them is to open the app at least once.

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Notifications in Action Center are not syncing with lock screen and glance screen

If we clear the notification without opening like if we don't open the whatsapp message but just clear the notification, it's not cleared from lockscreen. It's because we didn't opened the message. I think its not an issue. It's just reminding us about unread mail or message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077