Lumia 920 stuck in restart loop after upgrading to 14322, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 920 stuck in restart loop after upgrading to 14322

Redstone has been working fine with 14295, but after upgrading to 14322 I'm stuck in a restart loop, only reaching the Nokia logo on each cycle.

I have tried Recovery tool but it won't detect my phone.
I have tried Vol down > Exclamation mark > Vol up, vol down, power, wol down, but the phone restarts on pressing the power button.

Any suggestions would be aprechiated.

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
i came with this same problem... lol. we are gonna get ignored or dragged for messing with the registry lol.

my device recovery tool aparently detected my device and it's currently downloading the firmware :) hope it works, hard resseting didn't.

judaz

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Well, I tried with both Windows Device Recovery Tool and Nokia Software update for retail. None of them will even detect that the phone is connected. Going for a complete battery drain now and crossing fingers.

Sam Huang

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
I've spent all night yesterday to get the phone unbricked.

you will need two things:
1) WPinternals 1.2
2) the original FFU (firmware) that comes with your model. google: lumiafirmware

given the phone was not in stable connection even when connecting to the pc through usb (it was recycling) I found it necessary to click on the "flash original ffu" in WPInternals as soon as it detects it. The red nokia engineering screen will light up and keep your fingers and toes cross then.

let me know if this helps. it will get the phone back to 8.1 state.

Sarveshwar

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
You guys still installing W10 builds!! I gave up on Windows 10 long ago on my Lumia 920. I am thinking of waiting for the last build they will ship on Lumia 920 and then decide whether to go there. Till then 8.1 which I feel has a better design than 10.

BTW, how do you get to those builds? Registry hack? Just curious and not in a mood to Google or Boing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett