Phone only shows one volume slider at a time now??

nadroj915

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is because of an update or what, BUT...before when I would press one of the up or down volume keys on the side of the device, a drop down action screen with TWO sets of volume sliders would appear: one for media and apps, and another for ringer and notifications. It seems that now, pressing a volume key only activates a single volume slider. Why? I liked having both appear so I could move them individually whenever I wanted. Is there something in the settings that will allow both to display?:straight::straight::straight:

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
It seems that now, pressing a volume key only activates a single volume slider. Why? I liked having both appear so I could move them individually whenever I wanted. Is there something in the settings that will allow both to display?:straight::straight::straight:

Just checking that you know both can be displayed by pressing the arrow at the top right? It will expand to show both

nadroj915

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Just checking that you know both can be displayed by pressing the arrow at the top right? It will expand to show both

Hey, yea - that worked. However on mine there was no arrow showing in the top right corner. However, I did try touching there with my finger, and yes - it expanded to show both. After touching it the arrow does also show up now. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss